At Downtown Dental Associates, we understand that sometimes, accidents happen. A dental emergency may occur as the result of a fall, a sports injury, or other types of accidents and trauma. Our caring dentist, Dr. BJ Showman, is committed to providing you with quality dental emergency care in Cleveland, Ohio, so you can feel confident that you receive the highest possible level of dental care, even in emergencies.
If you or a family member experiences a dental emergency, we encourage you to call our office as soon as possible. Dr. BJ Showman and his team will schedule your appointment at the earliest possible time to help you achieve a healthy, happy smile once again. In the meantime, we will provide you with instructions on how to care for your smile until you can come to our office.
Your dental emergency may include one or more of the following conditions:
- A chipped, cracked, or broken tooth
- A knocked-out tooth
- A partially knocked-out tooth
- A severe toothache
- An object lodged between the teeth that does not come loose with gentle flossing
- Injuries to the soft tissues of the mouth, such as the lips, gums, tongue, or cheeks
- A lost dental crown, filling, or other restoration
We invite you to contact our office at 216-241-4303 today to learn more about dental emergency care and to discover how you can better care for your smile.