For those who are looking to replace one or more missing teeth, fixed dental bridges can provide strength and comfort to your smile. We offer several types of bridges at Downtown Dental Associates. During your consultation, you and Dr. BJ Showman will discuss which type of dental bridge is right for you.
- Replace your missing teeth
- Allow you to eat and speak with ease
- Restore the beauty of your smile
- Improve the volume and shape of your face
- Return you to a normal life
- Alleviate uneven stress on your bite
- Prevent the remaining teeth from shifting position in the mouth
The most common type of dental bridge is the fixed traditional bridge. A traditional dental bridge is made up of a prosthetic replacement tooth, called a pontic, and two dental crowns. Our seasoned dentist will place the crowns on the adjacent teeth (abutment teeth) to anchor and stabilize the pontic. For more information on bridges, restorative dentistry, or cosmetic dentistry, please call our dental office today.
One of our caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable team members will be happy to answer your questions about dental bridges in Cleveland, Ohio, schedule your consultation, and help you improve your oral health and smile. Contact us at 216-241-4303 today!